Fred’s Bar and Grill Gets a Facelift
One of the best kept secrets in Mississauga has been renovated and expanded. Fred's Bar & Grill has taken over the China City that was next door and added a brand new section. The reno, which was a huge undertaking that required the gutting of the entire space, has made the resto much more open and inviting.
The new digs offer 26 TVs and two 80" babies on the wall, so there is not a bad vantage point anywhere in the restaurant. They even have a Toronto Maple Leafs wall that covers the entire west side of the restaurant.
You can find Fred's hidden in a small plaza in central Mississauga. It serves up some of the best bar food and has great service. The old faithfuls don't have to worry, as they have not changed the menu and still have some of the best wings and calamari in the city. This little place is great for chilling, hanging out, watching sports and getting to know and/or impress someone on a date. The food here is great at very reasonable prices.
Signature Dish: Grilled Calamari
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga