Fred’s Bar and Grill Gets a Facelift
One of the best kept secrets in Mississauga has been renovated and expanded. Fred's Bar & Grill has taken over the China City that was next door and added a brand new section. The reno, which was a huge undertaking that required the gutting of the entire space, has made the resto much more open and inviting.
The new digs offer 26 TVs and two 80" babies on the wall, so there is not a bad vantage point anywhere in the restaurant. They even have a Toronto Maple Leafs wall that covers the entire west side of the restaurant.
You can find Fred's hidden in a small plaza in central Mississauga. It serves up some of the best bar food and has great service. The old faithfuls don't have to worry, as they have not changed the menu and still have some of the best wings and calamari in the city. This little place is great for chilling, hanging out, watching sports and getting to know and/or impress someone on a date. The food here is great at very reasonable prices.
Signature Dish: Grilled Calamari
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity