Fourth man charged in October 2019 Mississauga homicide: Peel police
Police have charged a fourth person in the 2019 homicide of a 26-year-old man from Stouffville, Ont.
Mario Ibrahim died after he was shot by an attacker who approached his vehicle in Mississauga, fired several bullets and then fled the scene on Oct. 22, 2019.
Peel Regional Police say Justin Malcom, a 34-year-old from Brampton, was arrested and charged Tuesday with first-degree murder.
Police also charged Jason Williams of Brampton with attempted murder for a highway shooting at Ibrahim that happened days before he was killed.
Malcolm and Williams, who was already facing a first-degree murder charge in Ibrahim's death, are both due in court Wednesday.
Brandon Drakes-Simon and Melnee Christian of Mississauga were also arrested in December of last year and charged with first-degree murder over Irbahim's killing.
The Canadian Press
- Two charged with first-degree murder after Hamilton stabbing victim dies
- Man arrested in Mississauga homicide investigation
- Sixth person now charged in connection with December murder in Brampton
- SIU Clears Peel Police After Mississauga Man Charged in Murder Case
- Brampton man charged with first degree murder of his mother
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall