Fourth man charged in October 2019 Mississauga homicide: Peel police
Police have charged a fourth person in the 2019 homicide of a 26-year-old man from Stouffville, Ont.
Mario Ibrahim died after he was shot by an attacker who approached his vehicle in Mississauga, fired several bullets and then fled the scene on Oct. 22, 2019.
Peel Regional Police say Justin Malcom, a 34-year-old from Brampton, was arrested and charged Tuesday with first-degree murder.
Police also charged Jason Williams of Brampton with attempted murder for a highway shooting at Ibrahim that happened days before he was killed.
Malcolm and Williams, who was already facing a first-degree murder charge in Ibrahim's death, are both due in court Wednesday.
Brandon Drakes-Simon and Melnee Christian of Mississauga were also arrested in December of last year and charged with first-degree murder over Irbahim's killing.
The Canadian Press
- Man arrested in Mississauga homicide investigation
- Brampton man charged with first degree murder of his mother
- SIU Clears Peel Police After Mississauga Man Charged in Murder Case
- Teen charged with first-degree murder after fatal stabbing in Toronto
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard