Four-Year-Old Mississauga Boy Killed in Florida Collision
A tragic story recently made its way out of Florida.
A four-year-old boy and 32-year-old woman from Mississauga were killed when an SUV veered off Interstate 95 in St. Johns County in Florida, News 4 Jax reports. According to the article, the SUV hit a tree and overturned.
Two other people were injured as a result of the crash.
News 4 Jax reports that state troopers identified the victims as Ayaan Haque, 4, and Nazia Hossain, 32.
According to the article, first responders discovered four people trapped in the vehicle. Hossain, who was driving, was pronounced dead at the scene and the child was transported to hospital, where he later passed away. The two other passengers were airlifted to hospital, including a 42-year-old woman from Maryland who suffered serious injuries and a 37-year-old man from Mississauga who sustained minor injuries.
The cause of crash is not yet known.
Cover photo courtesy of News 4 Jax official Twitter page
- 24-year-old Mississauga woman killed in Niagara Falls crash
- Six-Year-Old Boy Killed in Mississauga Car Crash Identified
- Police Identify Man Arrested in Connection With Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman
- Police Say Road Rage May Be Factor in Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman in Mississauga
- Police Identify 19-Year-Old Woman Killed in Alleged Street Racing Crash in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases