Four-Vehicle Crash Causing Delays in Mississauga
A four-vehicle crash is causing delays in Mississauga on Saturday.
Police are reporting a collision in Meadowvale at Derry Rd. and Winston Churchill Blvd. around 12:30 p.m.
Northbound Winston Churchill is closed from Vanderbilt Rd., near Meadowvale Town Centre, to north of Derry.
Injuries are unknown.
UPDATE: Minor injuries are being reported. The intersection reopened by 1:05 p.m.
(Photo by Peel Paramedics Twitter)
- Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga Causing Delays
- Two Vehicle Crash Causing Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Three-Vehicle Crash Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga