Four people hospitalized following crash in Brampton
A collision this morning in Brampton has sent four people to the hospital.
At 11:48 a.m., Peel paramedics said they were treating multiple patients following a crash at Steeles and Mavis.
One person was transported to a Toronto trauma centre in serious condition, paramedics say.
The remaining three are being transported to local hospitals with moderate injuries.
The investigation into the collision is ongoing.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Brampton crash that sent four to hospital
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- One Person in Critical Condition After Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner