Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
Four Toronto men are facing charges after a firearm was allegedly seized from a vehicle during a traffic stop in Mississauga.
Peel police say that officers were informed that four occupants in a vehicle were reportedly in possession of a firearm. According to police, officers executed a search warrant on the vehicle on Sunday, Feb. 4 and allegedly located a loaded Glock .45 caliber handgun.
Police arrested and charged 30-year-old Alharun Issa, 30-year-old George Holness, 26-year-old Amin Ilmi and 31-year-old Kwabena Asare.
Police say all four men were charged with numerous firearm-related offences.
All four of the accused were held for a bail hearing on Feb. 4.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 1233.
- Man charged with firearm-related offences following traffic stop in Mississauga
- Police Allegedly Find Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Man Charged After Gun Allegedly Seized from Vehicle in Mississauga
- Three People Charged After Firearm Located During Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga