Four Mississauga teens charged in connection with armed robbery at Brampton pharmacy
Four teens are facing charges in connection with an alleged armed robbery that took place at a pharmacy in Brampton.
Peel police say that around 8:30 pm on April 22, 2021, an alleged armed robbery occurred at a pharmacy in the Main Street and Vodden Street area. Police allege that four suspects entered the business armed with knives, demanding prescription drugs from the employees.
Police allege the suspects obtained the property and fled in a stolen Ford Explorer.
There were no physical injuries to any of the victims.
A short distance from the pharmacy, the suspects were involved in a collision with another vehicle and fled on foot. They were later arrested.
Police allege that the stolen property from the pharmacy was recovered along with the knives and other robbery-related property.
According to police, a 16-year-old male, two 15-year-old males and one 14-year-old male are facing robbery-related charges.
All four youths were held for a bail hearing and appeared in court on April 23, 2021.
Investigators from the Central Robbery Bureau ask anyone who may have information to call them at 905-453-2121, ext. 3410.
- Three teens charged following pharmacy robbery in Mississauga
- Police seeking three males armed with knives after robbery in Milton
- Three Mississauga residents, including two teens, facing charges in connection with violent bank robbery
- Brampton man and 14-year-old face charges in connection with violent bank robbery
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Armed Street Robbery in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Father of three from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win "couldn’t believe it"
- Brampton bylaw officer assaulted while trying to break up birthday party