Four Mississauga Residents Enjoying Big Lotto Win
Four lucky Mississauga residents are enjoying a big lotto win.
OLG recently announced that a group of 18 from the GTA are celebrating after winning a $100,000 prize in the May 26, 2018 Lotto 6/49 Super Draw.
OLG says the Super Draw offered 50 Guaranteed Prize Draws of $100,000 in addition to the main jackpot and the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize Draw. The winning group also won an additional $10 on another Lotto 6/49 selection bringing their total winnings to $100,010.
The group members include:
Naeem Faisal of Waterdown
Heather Nickel of Milton
Marta Da Costa of Mississauga
Amy Lu of Markham
Krystal Gayle of Brampton
Frida Dunn of Acton
Gracia Martinez of Mississauga
Geraldine McManus of Brampton
Sharon Mitterhubber of Oakville
Catherine Gill of Burlington
Silvana Alaimo of Brampton
Luz Sanchez of Oakville
Richard Beck of Burlington
Kartick Mohanto of Toronto
John Redegeld of Mississauga
Rosetta Doldo of Woodbridge
Michele Bowbyes of Toronto
Gurmail Karphal of Mississauga
The winning ticket was purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart on Dundas Street in Waterdown.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today