Four Mississauga Citizens Arrested After Starbucks Robbery in Burlington
Halton police have arrested four people from Mississauga in connection to a robbery at a Starbucks location in Burlington.
On Thursday, January 12, police arrested and charged Hassan Ali, Ibrahim Mohamed (both 18 years old) and two youths (16 and 17 years old) whose names have been withheld.
In addition, subsequent investigation by Halton and Peel investigators claims that a few of the suspects have also been involved in other robberies in Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga and Brampton.
Charges include robbery with firearm, disguise with intent, and possession of property obtained by crime.
All four were held in custody pending a bail hearing in Milton Court on Friday, January 13.
- Mississauga Teens Charged in Oakville and Burlington Bank Robberies
- Mississauga Teens Arrested in Connection with Robbery Incidents
- Crash in Mississauga Leads to Arrest of Four Armed Robbery Suspects
- Police Arrest Four Males for Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Three People Arrested and Charged Following an Alleged Stolen Vehicle