Four Men Arrested After Gun Found in Vehicle in Mississauga
Four men are facing charges in connection with the discovery of a firearm during a traffic stop in Mississauga.
On Wednesday, March 15 at 4:27 a.m., police pulled a vehicle over in the Webb Drive and Duke of York Blvd. area. Police say that during the traffic stop, further investigation revealed that the occupants of the vehicle had a loaded 9mm handgun.
Police say the handgun also contained an illegal magazine capable of holding up to 30 rounds of ammunition.
Four men, including a 17-year-old Brampton teen, have been charged with numerous firearm offenses. The other men charged include 23-year-old Brampton man Jaquille Penny, 20-year-old Waterloo man Kalu Solomon and 18-year-old Toronto man Shayne Anthony Reid.
All parties were held for a bail hearing. The young offender appeared court on March 15 and the three adults appeared on, March 16.
Anyone who may have any information pertaining to this matter may call the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Another Handgun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Three People Charged After Firearm Located During Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police Allegedly Find Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Mississauga
- Cineplex sues former buyer Cineworld, seeking over $2.18 billion in damages