Four employees from two separate grocery stores in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
Multiple employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
On Tuesday (May 4), management of the Loblaw located at 5970 McLaughlin Road was notified that a pair of employees had tested positive for the virus. Also on Tuesday, management of the No Frills located at 6435 Erin Mills Parkway was notified that two employees tested positive for the virus.
The last shifts the employees worked at Loblaw were on April 22 and 24, while the last shifts the employees worked at No Frills were on April 21 and 22.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Pair of Shoppers Drug Mart employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Multiple employees test positive for COVID-19 at two Mississauga grocery stores
- Loblaws, No Frills employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement