Four bikers wanted for assault against runner in Mississauga
Officers are searching for four suspects of an assault that happened earlier this summer in Mississauga.
On Tuesday, July 21, police say the male victim was running on a trail at the Meadowvale Conservation Area in the Old Derry Road and Second Line West area.
“Four men came up behind the victim on dirt bikes and yelled for the victim to move off the trail,” police said.
“The victim was threatened, punched and repeatedly kicked and sprayed with an animal repellent.”
The victim was hospitalized and received stitches for some of his injuries.
Police say the conservation trail does not permit motorbikes or other all-terrain vehicles on the path, and are asking for the public’s help in identifying the riders or their bikes.
The four suspects are described as follows:
- Suspect 1: male, wearing a yellow long sleeve shirt, grey and white shorts, dark shoes with a grey helmet, and a yellow bike.
- Suspect 2: male, wearing all black with a red helmet.
- Suspect 3: male, wearing all red with a red helmet.
- Suspect 4: male, in his early 20's, short hair, with a goatee, and dressed in all black.
“There were four bikes associated to the suspects; one bike was yellow, the other red, white and blue, and the remaining motorbikes were all black,” said police.
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photo: Peel Police handout
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspects following assault at Mississauga gas station
- Police looking help from the public in finding suspects wanted in Ajax assault
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ajax teen sexual assault victim met suspect online, police say
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- Trio robs Brampton convenience store, police say
- Temporary DriveTest Centres coming soon to Mississauga, Hamilton and elsewhere to address backlog
- New retail and commercial development proposed in Burlington