Fountain Temporarily Closed at Celebration Square in Mississauga
Residents planning to beat the heat by visiting Celebration Square this week should be aware of a temporary closure.
The city reports that the Square’s water fountain will be closed for maintenance from Tuesday, June 25 to Thursday, June 27.
It’s scheduled to reopen on Friday the 28th.
If you’re visiting on Wednesday, you and the family can instead enjoy the sandbox that will be open on the Square from 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Enjoy the summer activities, Mississauga!
From June 25 to the 27th the fountain will be closed for maintenance. It will be back to normal scheduling on June 28th. In the meantime, on June 26 there will be a sandbox on the Square open 10am-8:30pm. Come out to #CelebrationSquare and build a sandcastle! pic.twitter.com/7Uo9XZj9WQ— Celebration Square (@MCSEvents) June 24, 2019
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Fountain closing for the season at Mississauga's Celebration Square
- Catch Euro 2016 Games at Celebration Square This Summer
- US Open 2019 Finals Won't Be Screened at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Here Is What You Need To Know About The Raptors' Games At Celebration Square
- Here's What's Happening at Celebration Square This Summer