Fountain closing for the season at Mississauga's Celebration Square
It may be October, but summer’s not officially over until the Celebration Square fountain closes for the season.
Unfortunately for those of us who aren’t ready to say goodbye to the sun and warmth, that day is now upon us.
The city has announced that the fountain at the Square is officially closed for the season as of Monday, October 14.
The fountain will reopen when May rolls around next year.
Photo courtesy of @MCSEvents
- Celebration Square fountain officially open for the summer
- Fountain Temporarily Closed at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Mississauga Celebration Square Tops One Million
- Some Changes Coming to the Celebration Square Water Feature in Mississauga
- A Long-Weekend Event is Coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: A Fight Club forms in Mississauga
- Brand new Starbucks location opening in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel police officer knees male on ground during arrest in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Beautiful $1.3 mil bungalow with chic interior
- Mississauga mother celebrating $1 million lotto win