Fountain closing for the season at Mississauga's Celebration Square
It may be October, but summer’s not officially over until the Celebration Square fountain closes for the season.
Unfortunately for those of us who aren’t ready to say goodbye to the sun and warmth, that day is now upon us.
The city has announced that the fountain at the Square is officially closed for the season as of Monday, October 14.
The fountain will reopen when May rolls around next year.
Photo courtesy of @MCSEvents
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Fountain Temporarily Closed at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Mississauga Celebration Square Tops One Million
- Some Changes Coming to the Celebration Square Water Feature in Mississauga
- A Long-Weekend Event is Coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Major Event Headed to Celebration Square This Month