Fortinos employee in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new case of COVID-19 today (May 16) related to one of its Hamilton store locations.
An employee at Fortinos, located at 65 Mall Rd, recently tested positive.
The employee last worked on Monday, May 10.
In the event of a positive COVID-19 case, Loblaw says it will work closely with public health to notify close contacts and clean/sanitize affected stores.
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton Fortinos tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- No Frills employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Oakville tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital