Forever 21 clothing now available inside Square One in Mississauga
Forever 21 might have shuttered all of its Canadian locations not too long ago, but that doesn't mean you can't buy the brand's clothing in select shopping centres—including Square One in Mississauga.
Today (June 11), Hudson's Bay and Forever 21 announced that full collections from Forever 21 are now available at select Hudson's Bay locations, including the department stores located inside Square One and Yorkdale.
While the Hudson's Bay stores in Yorkdale and Square One are the first to debut the new offering, additional locations are expected to begin selling Forever 21 products across Canada in the future.
Forever 21 will also be available on thebay.com Marketplace mid-summer.
"As a digital-first retailer, we are more nimble, more relevant and are responding to consumer trends faster than ever before," said Wayne Drummond, Chief Merchant at Hudson's Bay, in a news release.
"As we continue to transform our business, Hudson's Bay is creating exciting depth to its fashion matrix, with coveted brands and curated experiences that provide Millennial and Gen Z style-seekers with a destination to find fashion that suits their lifestyle."
Hudson's Bay is the exclusive third-party retail partner to Forever 21 in Canada.
- Forever 21 Closing All Canadian Locations After Filing For Bankruptcy
- Canada's First Ever $15 Forever 21 Opens in Mississauga
- Forever 21 Canada to host huge liquidation sale soon
- Forever 21 Potentially Filing For Bankruptcy
- Hudson’s Bay laying off more than 600 workers across Canada due to COVID-19 lockdowns
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga