Forecasts Show Extreme Heat For Mississauga This Week
Summer weather is back and in full swing!
According to The Weather Network, there will be above seasonal temperatures for most of this week.
Rain showers could linger into early Thursday morning, but most of the day is expected to be dry with temperatures sitting slightly above seasonal.
What does the weather look like for this weekend?
Well, daytime highs will still hover in the low-to-mid 20s for Saturday, but dip once again on Sunday.
“Summer's grand finale will attempt to surge north into southern Ontario next week, but with some uncertainty as to how far north it can extend,” says Gillham.
Temperatures will reach the lower 20s next Monday with more widespread warm and humid air expected next Tuesday with feel-like temperatures reaching 36 degrees celsius.
“Much cooler weather is expected late next week and weekend, however, with near seasonal temperatures and daytime highs in the mid to upper teens,” Gillham adds.
So, you should probably enjoy the good weather while it lasts.
How will you be enjoying the hot weather?
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- UPDATE: Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Police investigating hit-and-run in Mississauga
- Huge (and mysterious) changes coming to one of Mississauga’s most popular pizza joints
- New Mississauga restaurant offering free meals for 100 people