Forecast calls for consistent rain, colder temperatures in Mississauga
It’ll be a cooler week with temperatures more typical of early April than early May, according to Environment Canada’s weekly forecast and The Weather Network.
Periods of rain are likely on Monday and into Tuesday, with temperatures on the cool side of seasonal across most of the region.
“Another system could bring us another round of showers on Wednesday,” says The Weather Network.
“Late next week will finally bring some sunshine (with a risk for passing showers) but temperatures will continue to be several degrees colder than seasonal — more typical of early April rather than early May.”
This chilly pattern is expected to continue through Mother’s Day weekend, and no consistent warm weather is expected before the middle of May.
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Chilly weather and potential flurries expected this week in Mississauga
- Warmer temperatures and heavy rainfall expected this week in Mississauga
- Weather Forecast Calling for Snow Flurries in Mississauga
- Colder temperatures and a brief period of warmth expected this week in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga