For 2nd time in 5 days, worker at Hamilton Farmers' Market tests positive for COVID-19
For the second time in less than a week, an individual working at a stall at the Hamilton Farmers’ Market has tested positive for COVID-19.
The City of Hamilton made the announcement Tuesday (May 11) and says the individual last worked at the Market on May 7 and is currently in self-isolation.
A spokesperson for the Market says “the individual was working with the appropriate face mask and had physical distancing measures in place.”
They added that a thorough cleaning took place at the Market and hours of operation were not interrupted. there is no interruption to hours of operation.
- Employee at Hamilton Farmers' Market tests positive for COVID-19
- New downtown location for Brampton's annual farmers' market
- An outdoor farmers’ market is opening soon in Mississauga
- Erin Mills Farmers Market reopens
- Food trucks, farmers market and ‘crop circles’ coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location