Fog advisory issued for Mississauga
A fog advisory has been issued for Mississauga.
Environment Canada is warning residents of the possibility of near-zero visibility due to fog that is expected to persist throughout tonight (November 25) and into Thursday morning.
Travelling is expected to be hazardous due to the fog—drivers are encouraged to prepare to encounter sudden, reduced visibility.
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban