Fog advisory issued for Mississauga
A fog advisory has been issued for Mississauga.
Environment Canada is warning residents of the possibility of near-zero visibility due to fog that is expected to persist throughout tonight (November 25) and into Thursday morning.
Travelling is expected to be hazardous due to the fog—drivers are encouraged to prepare to encounter sudden, reduced visibility.
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action