Fog Advisory in Effect for Mississauga
If you can't see much past your window, you're certainly not alone.
A fog advisory is currently in effect for Mississauga (along with Halton and the rest of Peel). According to Environment Canada, near zero visibility is expected or occurring in some areas.
The weather agency says that a mild airmass is producing rain that, combined with melting snow, is resulting in reports of visibilities near 200 metres in some locations.
Unfortunately, the foggy conditions could linger through the day and persist into tonight. That said, colder westerly winds should clear the fog by Wednesday morning.
The fog may affect road safety, so be sure to keep your headlights on and avoid following other vehicles too closely.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Police Investigating Shots Fired into Mississauga Residence
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Police Make One of the Largest Gun Seizures in Region’s History
- Report Suggests Criminal Money is Driving Up Housing Prices in the GTA