Fog Advisory Currently in Effect for Mississauga
We’re in for some very foggy weather, according to a recent statement from Environment Canada.
Dense fog is expected to develop Sunday evening (February 3), resulting in near zero visibility at times.
"The dense fog will persist into Monday morning and is expected to become patchy Monday afternoon," the report says.
Residents should be cautious, as visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero.
Travel is expected to be hazardous with reduced visibility. If visibility is reduced while driving, residents are advised to turn on their lights and maintain a safe following distance.
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga