Fog Advisory Currently in Effect for Mississauga
We’re in for some very foggy weather, according to a recent statement from Environment Canada.
Dense fog is expected to develop Sunday evening (February 3), resulting in near zero visibility at times.
"The dense fog will persist into Monday morning and is expected to become patchy Monday afternoon," the report says.
Residents should be cautious, as visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero.
Travel is expected to be hazardous with reduced visibility. If visibility is reduced while driving, residents are advised to turn on their lights and maintain a safe following distance.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga