Fog Advisory Currently in Effect for Mississauga
We’re in for some very foggy weather, according to a recent statement from Environment Canada.
Dense fog is expected to develop Sunday evening (February 3), resulting in near zero visibility at times.
"The dense fog will persist into Monday morning and is expected to become patchy Monday afternoon," the report says.
Residents should be cautious, as visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero.
Travel is expected to be hazardous with reduced visibility. If visibility is reduced while driving, residents are advised to turn on their lights and maintain a safe following distance.
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day