Fog Advisory Currently in Effect for Mississauga
We’re in for some very foggy weather, according to a recent statement from Environment Canada.
Dense fog is expected to develop Sunday evening (February 3), resulting in near zero visibility at times.
"The dense fog will persist into Monday morning and is expected to become patchy Monday afternoon," the report says.
Residents should be cautious, as visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero.
Travel is expected to be hazardous with reduced visibility. If visibility is reduced while driving, residents are advised to turn on their lights and maintain a safe following distance.
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Mississauga