Fluid Leak Closes Lanes on 401 in Mississauga
The OPP recently announced that two right lanes on the eastbound 401 are blocked beyond Winston Churchill due a stopped tractor trailer.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services has confirmed that the truck is currently leaking fluid.
Emergency crews are on scene.
You might want to find an alternate route.
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26