Fluid Leak Closes Lanes on 401 in Mississauga
The OPP recently announced that two right lanes on the eastbound 401 are blocked beyond Winston Churchill due a stopped tractor trailer.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services has confirmed that the truck is currently leaking fluid.
Emergency crews are on scene.
You might want to find an alternate route.
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Here’s a Look at Almost Every Christmas Event in Mississauga