Fluid Leak Closes Lanes on 401 in Mississauga
The OPP recently announced that two right lanes on the eastbound 401 are blocked beyond Winston Churchill due a stopped tractor trailer.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services has confirmed that the truck is currently leaking fluid.
Emergency crews are on scene.
You might want to find an alternate route.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga