Flood Warning in Effect for Mississauga
Residents are asked to exercise caution following a recent weather statement.
A flood warning is currently in effect for Mississauga, the city reports this evening.
The warning is in place due to multiple severe thunderstorms, which may result in flooding in small headwater and urban areas.
For their own safety, residents are advised to stay away from creeks and rivers, and be cautious around all waterways.
Residents can also call 311 to report flooding, or 905-615-4311 outside city limits.
The risk of thunderstorms will diminish with the passage of a cold front later tonight, the city reports.
Stay safe, Mississauga!
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Ontario expected to expand COVID-19 vaccine eligibility again this week
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings