Flood Warning in Effect for Mississauga
Residents are asked to exercise caution following a recent weather statement.
A flood warning is currently in effect for Mississauga, the city reports this evening.
The warning is in place due to multiple severe thunderstorms, which may result in flooding in small headwater and urban areas.
For their own safety, residents are advised to stay away from creeks and rivers, and be cautious around all waterways.
Residents can also call 311 to report flooding, or 905-615-4311 outside city limits.
The risk of thunderstorms will diminish with the passage of a cold front later tonight, the city reports.
Stay safe, Mississauga!
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Fifth Most Expensive City for Rentals in Canada
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga