Flood Warning in Effect for Mississauga
Residents are asked to exercise caution following a recent weather statement.
A flood warning is currently in effect for Mississauga, the city reports this evening.
The warning is in place due to multiple severe thunderstorms, which may result in flooding in small headwater and urban areas.
For their own safety, residents are advised to stay away from creeks and rivers, and be cautious around all waterways.
Residents can also call 311 to report flooding, or 905-615-4311 outside city limits.
The risk of thunderstorms will diminish with the passage of a cold front later tonight, the city reports.
Stay safe, Mississauga!
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Here's a Sneak Peek at What the Hurontario LRT Cars Will Look Like in Mississauga
- Condo Prices Rising as House Supply Dwindles in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Collision Blocking Lanes on 410 in Mississauga
- Flood Warning Currently in Effect for Mississauga
- Flood Outlook Just Issued for Mississauga and Surrounding Cities
- Flood Outlook in Effect for Mississauga
- Severe Weather Warning in Effect This Afternoon for Mississauga
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga