Flood Warning in Effect for Mississauga
Residents are asked to exercise caution following a recent weather statement.
A flood warning is currently in effect for Mississauga, the city reports this evening.
The warning is in place due to multiple severe thunderstorms, which may result in flooding in small headwater and urban areas.
For their own safety, residents are advised to stay away from creeks and rivers, and be cautious around all waterways.
Residents can also call 311 to report flooding, or 905-615-4311 outside city limits.
The risk of thunderstorms will diminish with the passage of a cold front later tonight, the city reports.
Stay safe, Mississauga!
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Major Intersection Closed in Mississauga Following Collision
- Large Scale Police Blitz Coming To Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Group Lotto Win
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga