Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
Peel Regional Police have reported a crash this evening.
Police say a call came in about the incident at 5:09 p.m.
At terminal three in front of departures at Toronto Pearson International Airport, police say five vehicles were involved in a crash, including a parked Peel Regional Police cruiser.
Police say minor injuries are reported.
Traffic is currently moving slowly near terminal three.
6:01 p.m., police have confirmed that roadway access to terminal three departures is currently closed and traffic is being redirected to terminal three arrivals.
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- What Happened to Terminal 2 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga?
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga