Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
Peel Regional Police have reported a crash this evening.
Police say a call came in about the incident at 5:09 p.m.
At terminal three in front of departures at Toronto Pearson International Airport, police say five vehicles were involved in a crash, including a parked Peel Regional Police cruiser.
Police say minor injuries are reported.
Traffic is currently moving slowly near terminal three.
6:01 p.m., police have confirmed that roadway access to terminal three departures is currently closed and traffic is being redirected to terminal three arrivals.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- What Happened to Terminal 2 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga?
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga