Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
Peel Regional Police have reported a crash this evening.
Police say a call came in about the incident at 5:09 p.m.
At terminal three in front of departures at Toronto Pearson International Airport, police say five vehicles were involved in a crash, including a parked Peel Regional Police cruiser.
Police say minor injuries are reported.
Traffic is currently moving slowly near terminal three.
6:01 p.m., police have confirmed that roadway access to terminal three departures is currently closed and traffic is being redirected to terminal three arrivals.
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- What Happened to Terminal 2 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga?
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga