Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
Peel Regional Police have reported a crash this evening.
Police say a call came in about the incident at 5:09 p.m.
At terminal three in front of departures at Toronto Pearson International Airport, police say five vehicles were involved in a crash, including a parked Peel Regional Police cruiser.
Police say minor injuries are reported.
Traffic is currently moving slowly near terminal three.
6:01 p.m., police have confirmed that roadway access to terminal three departures is currently closed and traffic is being redirected to terminal three arrivals.
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of three-vehicle crash including police cruiser in Mississauga
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- What Happened to Terminal 2 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga?
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- 12 businesses that closed in Mississauga and Brampton due to COVID-19: May 1 to 7