Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
Peel Regional Police have reported a crash this evening.
Police say a call came in about the incident at 5:09 p.m.
At terminal three in front of departures at Toronto Pearson International Airport, police say five vehicles were involved in a crash, including a parked Peel Regional Police cruiser.
Police say minor injuries are reported.
Traffic is currently moving slowly near terminal three.
6:01 p.m., police have confirmed that roadway access to terminal three departures is currently closed and traffic is being redirected to terminal three arrivals.
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of three-vehicle crash including police cruiser in Mississauga
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- What Happened to Terminal 2 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga?
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store