Five Rentals Under $1500 in Mississauga
As one might expect, living on a budget in Mississauga is quite possible if you're willing to make some compromises in terms of space, location and upgrades. While it's difficult to find a cheap apartment, there are some more affordable units out there.
Now, before you get too excited, note that if you want to live in Mississauga for under $1,500 a month, you will likely not be renting a two-bedroom or even a one bedroom with a den unless you're willing to get a roommate on board. Even if you set your sights on a bachelor or compact one-bedroom, you won't get it for under $1,000 (unless you go in with a roomie whom you're okay with living on top of).
So, without further ado, here are five apartments for less than $1,500 in Mississauga.
This listing comes in at an attractive $1,350 and the lease is represented by a Royal LePage agent, so you're not dealing with an under-the-table basement suite rental here. The location is good, with the building close to Erin Mills Town Centre, various shops and restaurants and the hospital (good for impromptu falls and/or heart attacks). All appliances and utilities are included (as they should be in any condo rental).
This unfurnished but pet-friendly (a rarity among rentals!) rental comes in at $1,239 a month. The recently renovated unit is located in a slightly older neighbourhood, making the pricing more attractive to anyone on a budget who wants a little extra space and the diminished likelihood of dealing with basement centipedes. The building is also fairly centrally located, with Square One, the 403 and bus stops close by. All utilities but hydro are included.
If you want a centrally-located, super-swank building with that lingering new-construction smell, this $1,450 one-bedroom Absolute unit might be right for you. This listing is actually a sublet, as the current tenant is moving out and needs someone to carry the lease from June 1 until the end of October. Once the current lease is up, you can take it over. All utilities are included along with the use of a storage locker and parking spot.
Anyone who is interested in City Centre might go for this $1,395 one-bedroom unit in the One Park Tower condos. The 565 sq. ft. unit has all the requisite appliances, condo amenities and a parking spot. All utilities except for hydro are included in the rental price. The unit is no doubt cozy, but the location makes it attractive to any solo renters looking for a walkable neighbourhood.
This $1,250 unit seems to be located in a house near Cawthra and Burnhamthorpe and appears to be offering ample space and a guaranteed parking spot. Along with utilities, high-speed internet and basic cable are included in the rental price. Smoking is prohibited.
- Five Rentals Under $1000 in Mississauga - Part 3
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities
- New 400-unit condo and townhouse development under construction in Mississauga
- Prices for one and two-bedroom apartments falling slightly in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: The Smallest Rental Apartments in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry