Five arrested in connection to a series of robberies in Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton
Peel Regional Police have made several arrests in connection to a series of robberies that occurred in Toronto and Mississauga.
On Monday, February 3, several men wearing masks and armed with a gun stole a white Kia Forte in Brampton and used it to attempt to rob a bank in Toronto—they were thwarted by the building’s locks.
Then, on Tuesday, February 4, the same men wearing the same disguises robbed a bank in Mississauga—brandishing a gun and stealing a substantial quantity of cash before fleeing the scene in the stolen Kia.
Finally, immediately after the first robbery on February 4, the suspects robbed a store in Mississauga. They again brandished their gun and pointed it at the store’s employees before stealing a variety of tobacco and vape products as well as cash.
After a thorough investigation, Investigators from the Central Robbery Bureau have made four arrests in connection to the robberies.
Two 18-year-old men from Brampton, a 16-year-old boy from Toronto, a 16-year-old boy from Mississauga and a 15-year-old boy from Toronto have been arrested and charged with several offences including: robbery, possession of stolen property, and possession of a weapon for dangerous purposes among others.
Anyone with information relevant to the investigation is urged to contact the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3402.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or by visiting their website.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with Toronto Robberies
- Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Marijuana Dispensary Robberies
- Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Two Toronto Bank Robberies
- Mississauga Teens Arrested in Connection with Robbery Incidents