First responders preparing for possible water rescue in Mississauga
First responders are attempting to assist a woman who slipped and injured herself in Mississauga.
At 10:12 p.m. on Thursday (February 18), first responders were called to the area of Front Street and Lakeshore Road in relation to a woman who slipped on some ice and injured herself.
Multiple units are searching for the woman, who is at risk of falling into the water.
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- First responders attending to diesel spill in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- Woman dead after being found in body of water in Mississauga
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Two Mississauga 16-year-olds arrested for burning Pride flag
- No Pfizer until mid July for adults in Mississauga and Brampton
- Just 21 new COVID-19 cases in Peel Region, 10 in Mississauga and 10 in Brampton