First responders preparing for possible water rescue in Mississauga
First responders are attempting to assist a woman who slipped and injured herself in Mississauga.
At 10:12 p.m. on Thursday (February 18), first responders were called to the area of Front Street and Lakeshore Road in relation to a woman who slipped on some ice and injured herself.
Multiple units are searching for the woman, who is at risk of falling into the water.
- First responders attending to diesel spill in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- First responders dealing with a vehicle rollover in Mississauga
- First responders attending to child struck by a car in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU