First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 5:08 p.m. tonight (December 23), first responders were called to the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Ninth Line in relation to a two-car collision.
Responders with Peel Paramedic Services are treating the injuries of those involved—the extent of which is currently unknown.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area.
- First responders attending to multi-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- First responders attending to child struck by a car in Mississauga
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to house fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- From hotspot countries 26 more flights land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga