First responders attending to boat in distress on Lake Ontario in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a boat in distress on Lake Ontario in Mississauga.
At 7:22 p.m. on Wednesday (April 7), first responders were called to the area of Lakeshore Road West and Crozier Court in relation to a boat adrift close to the rocks on the Lake.
Peel Regional Police’s Marine Unit is assisting, and there are no reports of injuries at this time.
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood