First of its Kind Barbecue Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
Diners who enjoy cooking and grilling meat at their tables have one more restaurant option outside of hotpot and Korean BBQ (not that there's anything wrong with either of those restos!).
Barbecue Times, a cultural fusion BBQ joint that's the first of its kind in North America, is opening its doors tomorrow in the QEW and Erin Mills Parkway area.
As for how it works, diners can choose from a wide array of Indian, Chinese and North American cuisines at a buffet and grill and cook their chosen meats on a charcoal grill that's built right into their table.
Diners who are looking for something a little more exciting than plain cooked meat can also enjoy burgers and wraps.
So, if you're in the mood for a cross-cultural bbq experience, this place might be more than worth checking out once it officially opens its doors.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Traffic lights out at Mississauga intersection