First New Year’s baby arrives in 2021 in Mississauga
The first baby of 2021 has arrived in Mississauga!
The birthing suite at Trillium Health Partners - Mississauga Hospital was honoured to deliver its 2021 New Year's baby to proud parents Nota and Maneer.
A baby boy named Jacob arrived at 12:19 a.m. on New Year’s Day, weighing 9.54lbs. We are happy to report that baby and mom are healthy and well.
Baby Jacob with parents Nota Flokiotis (mother) and Moneer Sahar (father)
"We are feeling excited and blessed." said mother Nota Flokiotis "We weren't expecting to have the first baby of the New Year. We didn't even know the gender, so it has been one wonderful surprise after another. We are grateful and excited to start a new chapter."
"I'm hoping that the New Year and the vaccine bring an end to the pandemic, so we can move back to our normal life and maybe the blessing of this little boy can change things for the better for everybody in this world." Moneer Sahar, Father.
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day