First look at the Save Max Sports Centre vaccine clinic in Brampton
The Region of Peel is working to ramp up COVID-19 vaccinations for residents by expanding the number of clinics offering them.
While there are currently two that are operational--the William Osler Health System vaccine clinic in Brampton, and the Trillium Health Partners vaccine clinic in Mississauga--the Region is working on adding six more within the next six weeks.
The Save Max Sports Centre, located at 1495 Sandalwood Parkway East (formerly called the Brampton Soccer Centre), was supposed to be ready for appointments on Monday (March 1), but it has been delayed.
The Save Max Sports Centre vaccine clinic will have a capacity of 7,800 people--making it one of the largest-capacity clinics in the Region--and it will be open seven days per week.
- Brampton Soccer Centre vaccination clinic can deliver 500 doses an hour
- Large-scale COVID vaccine clinic opening in Hamilton
- Spots still open for eligible Mississauga and Brampton residents to get their COVID-19 vaccine
- Hamilton's FirstOntario Centre to be used as large-scale COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- COVID-19 vaccine now available for residents 60 and older in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood