First Kobe Sizzlers in North America Set To Open in Mississauga
Kobe Sizzlers is a 40 year old restaurant chain from India specializing not Indian cuisine but a unique concept that extends as far as Dubai and New Zealand.
Mississauga will be home to the very first North American location taking over a space in a small plaza along Britannia scheduled to open in November.
This is a resto for meat lovers, known for their sizzling plates (hot plate), their bread and butter is serving meat (predominantly red meat) on a hot sizzling plate. The menu also includes chicken, vegetables, seafood and dessert also served on sizzling plates. You will also find sandwiches, soups, and a breakfast menu.
Stay posted for official opening date!
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga