First Kobe Sizzlers in North America Set To Open in Mississauga
Kobe Sizzlers is a 40 year old restaurant chain from India specializing not Indian cuisine but a unique concept that extends as far as Dubai and New Zealand.
Mississauga will be home to the very first North American location taking over a space in a small plaza along Britannia scheduled to open in November.
This is a resto for meat lovers, known for their sizzling plates (hot plate), their bread and butter is serving meat (predominantly red meat) on a hot sizzling plate. The menu also includes chicken, vegetables, seafood and dessert also served on sizzling plates. You will also find sandwiches, soups, and a breakfast menu.
Stay posted for official opening date!
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 26 to 30
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga