First Kobe Sizzlers in North America Set To Open in Mississauga
Kobe Sizzlers is a 40 year old restaurant chain from India specializing not Indian cuisine but a unique concept that extends as far as Dubai and New Zealand.
Mississauga will be home to the very first North American location taking over a space in a small plaza along Britannia scheduled to open in November.
This is a resto for meat lovers, known for their sizzling plates (hot plate), their bread and butter is serving meat (predominantly red meat) on a hot sizzling plate. The menu also includes chicken, vegetables, seafood and dessert also served on sizzling plates. You will also find sandwiches, soups, and a breakfast menu.
Stay posted for official opening date!
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy