First Kobe Sizzlers in North America Set To Open in Mississauga
Kobe Sizzlers is a 40 year old restaurant chain from India specializing not Indian cuisine but a unique concept that extends as far as Dubai and New Zealand.
Mississauga will be home to the very first North American location taking over a space in a small plaza along Britannia scheduled to open in November.
This is a resto for meat lovers, known for their sizzling plates (hot plate), their bread and butter is serving meat (predominantly red meat) on a hot sizzling plate. The menu also includes chicken, vegetables, seafood and dessert also served on sizzling plates. You will also find sandwiches, soups, and a breakfast menu.
Stay posted for official opening date!
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga