Firefighters responding to fire alarm at Mississauga condo building
Crews are responding to a fire alarm in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police say they got a call at 4:32 p.m. for an alarm at a condo building in the area of Rathburn Road and Confederation Parkway.
While firefighters are attending, police say there are reports that residents in one of the units are throwing items down at the firefighters and affecting their safety.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
- Drugs found at kids playland as 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga