Firefighters responding to fire alarm at Mississauga condo building
Crews are responding to a fire alarm in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police say they got a call at 4:32 p.m. for an alarm at a condo building in the area of Rathburn Road and Confederation Parkway.
While firefighters are attending, police say there are reports that residents in one of the units are throwing items down at the firefighters and affecting their safety.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Major Mississauga roads closed after two-car collision