Firefighters on scene of apartment fire in Mississauga
Fire crews are on scene due to a blaze at a highrise building in Mississauga.
On March 23, Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services (MFES) said that firefighters are responding to a fire at 25 Glenn Hawthorne, a building in the Bristol and Hurontario area.
The fire is on the seventh floor.
“Crews in an offensive strategy,” MFES said in a tweet.
“Please stay clear of the area.”
MFES says one person being assessed by paramedics. Peel paramedics say that six paramedic units are on scene and that there could be “possibly multiple patients,” but none have been transported from the scene yet.
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other