Firefighters Battling a Blaze in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene of a house fire in Mississauga on Sunday afternoon.
“It’s getting under control,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Lori Murphy.
Fire broke out in the city’s south end around 3 p.m. near Lorne Park Rd. and Crescent Rd., just north of Lorne Park Secondary School.
Two homes are affected
There are no injuries and everyone made it out safely, said Murphy.
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga