Firefighters Battling a Blaze in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene of a house fire in Mississauga on Sunday afternoon.
“It’s getting under control,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Lori Murphy.
Fire broke out in the city’s south end around 3 p.m. near Lorne Park Rd. and Crescent Rd., just north of Lorne Park Secondary School.
Two homes are affected
There are no injuries and everyone made it out safely, said Murphy.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 25 flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month