Firearm Seized After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
Firearm-related charges have been pressed following a recent incident in Mississauga.
Around 1:20 a.m. on Wednesday, August 28, officers responded to a fight in the area of Lakeshore Road East and Stavebank Road.
Police allege one man involved in the fight revealed he had a firearm in his waistband.
“The fight was broken up. Officers located the man and as a result, a loaded firearm was recovered,” police reported.
21 year old Mississauga man Justin Kumah is charged with unauthorized possession of a firearm, knowledge of unauthorized possession of a firearm, carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a loaded firearm, possession of a weapon for dangerous purpose, possession of a firearm contrary to order, and breach of probation order.
Kumah was held for a bail hearing and appeared in court later that day.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
- Impaired driving call leads police to seize loaded firearm in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Three People Charged After Firearm Located During Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga