Fire guts downtown Brampton home
An early morning fire on April 28 has gutted a home on Vodden St. in downtown Brampton.
Two people were in the home at the time when the blaze broke out but managed to escape with the assistance of firefighters, according to reports. It is also believed firefighters went back into the home to rescue two pets.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- People safe after early morning fire in the Cooksville area of Mississauga
- VIDEO: Firefighters Rescue Cat from Mississauga House Fire
- Brampton firefighters on the scene in the area of Queen and Chinguacousy
- Firefighters responding to fire alarm at Mississauga condo building
- Firefighters Battle Three-Alarm Blaze in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police