Fire Damages Classrooms at Port Credit Secondary in Mississauga
The cause of a fire at a Mississauga high school early Tuesday morning is currently under investigation.
The fire broke out on the roof of Port Credit Secondary School at around 5:15 a.m., according to the Mississauga News.
While the fire was promptly reported and put out by firefighters, a few of the upper-floor classrooms sustained smoke and water damage, according to Platoon Chief Dan Ennamorato. No injuries were reported.
Inspectors are on scene to determine the cause of the fire. It looks to have started in an area of the roof that was under construction.
Stay tuned for any updates on the investigation.
- VIDEO: New Video Footage Released After Multiple Break and Enters in Mississauga
- Peel Police Responding To Man In Crisis In Mississauga
- More Refugees Slated to Arrive in Mississauga
- Mississauga-Raised Actor Simu Liu Set to Star in Upcoming Marvel Film
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- Investigation Reveals Cause of Fire at Port Credit Secondary in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multiple Popular Restaurants Affected by Massive Fire
- Firefighters on Scene for Fire at Mississauga Residence
- Investigation Into Massive Fire in Mississauga Has Concluded
- Fire at Hotel in Mississauga Prompts Investigation