Fire Crews on Scene After Gas Line Struck in Mississauga
Emergency crews are responding to an issue with a gas line in Mississauga.
Peel police say a gas line has been struck in the Bell Harbour Drive and Scarth Court area. The incident is affecting a residential property.
No damage or injuries have been reported, police say.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services is on scene.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Here’s how much taxes could climb in Mississauga soon
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide