Fire Crews on Scene After Gas Line Struck in Mississauga
Emergency crews are responding to an issue with a gas line in Mississauga.
Peel police say a gas line has been struck in the Bell Harbour Drive and Scarth Court area. The incident is affecting a residential property.
No damage or injuries have been reported, police say.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services is on scene.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic