Fire Causing Delays on Lakeshore Road East in Mississauga
A fire has been causing traffic delays on Lakeshore Road East in Mississauga.
Around 9:30 a.m., Peel police announced that a working fire on Lakeshore prompted the closure of the road between Seneca and Hiawatha.
Fortunately, there were no occupants in the building.
Shortly before 10:00 a.m., an officer reported that traffic is able to get around the scene.
The fire has, thankfully, been extinguished.
The area may still be congested and you may want to avoid if possible.
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26