Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
Earlier today, a fire that started in a truck spread to a nearby building in Mississauga.
Shortly after 12:30 p.m., Peel police reported that a truck fire had broken out in the Northwest Drive and Caravelle Drive area in the city.
Soon afterwards, they reported that the fire had spread to part of the building and although there were no known injuries, they asked residents to please avoid the area.
Now, it appears that the fire has been extinguished.
That said, it might be best to avoid the area for the time being.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand
The #Fire has been put out. No injuries reported.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 31, 2016
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Because of Fire in Mississauga
- Child Injured in Backyard Fire in City Centre Area in Mississauga
- Police on Scene at Square One Area Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Authorities cleaning up oil spill in the Credit River in Mississauga
- Le Chateau closing all Mississauga locations
- Canadian companies that have filed for creditor protection since COVID-19 pandemic