Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
Earlier today, a fire that started in a truck spread to a nearby building in Mississauga.
Shortly after 12:30 p.m., Peel police reported that a truck fire had broken out in the Northwest Drive and Caravelle Drive area in the city.
Soon afterwards, they reported that the fire had spread to part of the building and although there were no known injuries, they asked residents to please avoid the area.
Now, it appears that the fire has been extinguished.
That said, it might be best to avoid the area for the time being.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand
The #Fire has been put out. No injuries reported.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 31, 2016
- Drivers instructed to avoid Northwest Drive at Caravelle Drive due to fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Because of Fire in Mississauga
- Child Injured in Backyard Fire in City Centre Area in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot