Fine Dining Restaurant Transforming into Gastropub in Mississauga
They say all good things must come to an end and that's not untrue—but sometimes surprising endings lead to new beginnings.
In 2017, fine dining fans were excited to learn that a downtown Oakville staple was making its way to Lorne Park. Noble Bistro, a popular fine dining establishment that's known for serving farm-to-fork fare, took over the spot once occupied by Tu Casa in early 2018.
Now, however, it appears that the Lorne Park-located Noble Bistro is no more.
At least not in its current form.
According to Noble Bistro's official website, the resto's Mississauga location is currently closed for renovations. When it reopens, it will be as Jester's Gastropub.
While there isn't too much information about Jesters available at this time, a job posting on LinkedIn indicates that operators are working to create "the new local pub in Lorne Park."
We'll keep you updated on new opening details as they emerge.
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases