Financial institution in Mississauga robbed at gunpoint
A gunpoint robbery has occurred at a financial institution in the area of Goreway Dr. and Morning Star Dr. in Mississauga.
Peel Police say they received a call at 10:34 a.m. and are awaiting suspect information.
No physical injuries have been reported from the incident.
- Rental prices falling amid COVID-19 pandemic in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga