Financial institution in Mississauga robbed at gunpoint
A gunpoint robbery has occurred at a financial institution in the area of Goreway Dr. and Morning Star Dr. in Mississauga.
Peel Police say they received a call at 10:34 a.m. and are awaiting suspect information.
No physical injuries have been reported from the incident.
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- UPDATE: Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision