Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
Customers of two of Canada’s largest wireless providers are dealing with widespread service disruptions Monday morning (April 19).
Customers of Fido and Rogers have taken to social media to report disruptions to their service and the inability to make calls from their cellphones, access data or a complete service failure.
According to a tweet from Rogers (the parent company of Fido), they are aware of the issue and are working to restore service.
Some wireless customers are experiencing an intermittent service interruption for wireless voice and data services. Our team is working quickly to restore services as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to provide regular updates.
— RogersHelps (@RogersHelps) April 19, 2021
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Starbucks close two Brampton locations to deal with COVID-19