Female Trapped In Vehicle After Serious Collision In Mississauga
The Peel Police and Peel Paramedics are responding to a two-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
At around 9:23 a.m, the two vehicles collided at the intersection of Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard.
According to police, one vehicle has flipped over.
According to the Peel Paramedics, a female patient is still trapped in the vehicle. The Mississauga Fire Service is working to extricate the patient.
An Ornge Air Ambulance is attending the scene to transport the patient to a trauma centre.
Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard have been blocked off. The police have closed off Hurontario Street southbound at Milverton. The traffic from Hurontario Street northbound is being diverted to Matheson Boulevard.
The police are advising all drivers to avoid the area.
More updates to come.
The woman is being transported to the Toronto Trauma Centre via the Ornge Air Ambulance with life-threatening injuries. Another person has been taken to the local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
1 Male patient transported to Local Hospital In serious but non life threatening by PRPS - 1 Female Patient transported by @Ornge in Serious Life Threatening from MVC at Hurontario & Matheson @PeelPoliceMedia @MississaugaFES pic.twitter.com/eyUwfkCQ4p— Peel Paramedics (@Peel_Paramedics) June 18, 2019
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Serious Collision In Mississauga Leads To Road Closure
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery