Female Transported To Trauma Centre Following Major Collision In Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a major collision in Mississauga.
The incident occurred in the area of Erin Mills and North Sheridan Way at around noon.
One female has been transported to the trauma centre with life-threatening injuries. Two others have been sent to the hospital with minor injuries. There are no details about their age.
Erin Mills and North Sheridan Way are closed.
More updates to come.
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga