Female Transported To Trauma Centre Following Major Collision In Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating a major collision in Mississauga.
The incident occurred in the area of Erin Mills and North Sheridan Way at around noon.
One female has been transported to the trauma centre with life-threatening injuries. Two others have been sent to the hospital with minor injuries. There are no details about their age.
Erin Mills and North Sheridan Way are closed.
More updates to come.
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga