Female Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Mississauga
A female pedestrian has been struck in Mississauga on Saturday afternoon.
Peel police are on scene at Rathburn Rd. W. and Station Gate Rd., near the Square One bus terminal, at 4:28 p.m.
The victim’s leg may be broken, say police.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Female Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding after female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccinations this week
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen