Female Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Mississauga
A female pedestrian has been struck in Mississauga on Saturday afternoon.
Peel police are on scene at Rathburn Rd. W. and Station Gate Rd., near the Square One bus terminal, at 4:28 p.m.
The victim’s leg may be broken, say police.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Female Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday