Female Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Mississauga
A female pedestrian has been struck in Mississauga on Saturday afternoon.
Peel police are on scene at Rathburn Rd. W. and Station Gate Rd., near the Square One bus terminal, at 4:28 p.m.
The victim’s leg may be broken, say police.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Female Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga