Female Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Mississauga
A female pedestrian has been struck in Mississauga on Saturday afternoon.
Peel police are on scene at Rathburn Rd. W. and Station Gate Rd., near the Square One bus terminal, at 4:28 p.m.
The victim’s leg may be broken, say police.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- Multiple Lanes Blocked on 401 Following Collision in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Responding to Truck Fire in Mississauga Parking Lot
- Rental Rates are Climbing Higher in Mississauga: Report
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Female Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga