Female pedestrian hit by vehicle in Mississauga
A collision is being investigated in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 6:20 p.m. after a female pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Burnhamthorpe Road and South Common Court near Erin Mills Parkway.
The victim’s injuries are unknown at this time.
Police say the vehicle remained at the scene.
No road closures have been reported in relation to this collision. More info to come.
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool