Female pedestrian hit by vehicle in Mississauga
A collision is being investigated in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 6:20 p.m. after a female pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Burnhamthorpe Road and South Common Court near Erin Mills Parkway.
The victim’s injuries are unknown at this time.
Police say the vehicle remained at the scene.
No road closures have been reported in relation to this collision. More info to come.
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- These are the companies currently hiring amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Police searching for two suspects in connection to a home invasion in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga